It is somewhat different from usual treatment procedure.
We procure sign, symptoms, complains, desire- aversion and all instruments required for our treatment by a set of questions form made available to the patient.
Patient has to fill answer of the questions and upload the required images
2. PHOTOGRAPHS AND REPORTS
- Browse (Palm image)
- Browse (Sole image)
- Browse (Front view of whole body image)
- Browse (Spine image)
- Browse (Tongue image)
- Browse (Eyes image)
- Browse (Medical report no. 1) (BLOOD)
- Browse (Medical report no. 2) (URINE)
- Browse (Medical report no. 3) (STOOL)
- Browse (Medical report no. 4) (MRI / CT-SCAN)
- Browse (Medical report no. 5) (ANY OTHER)
- Browse (Own Hand writing image)
- Browse (Passport size photograph)
Some required photographs and pathological reports are to be uploaded.
3. CHAT SESSION
Answer sheet reaches to us after that we use to clarify the given answer by a chat session.
4. VIDEO CALL
In the next step a video call session starts.
5. MOBILE CONTACT
After completing the video session, We contact some nearest guardian who can help us by providing information about the patient.
After completing the procurement session we arrange the information and made a complete file of the patient.
6. ADVICE OF DIFFERENT PHYSICIAN
This file is sent to senior physicians ‘of different mode of treatment as required. Senior doctors of different disciples remarks on the file and provide their opinions.
7. SELECTION OF MOST SUITABLE TREATMENT METHOD-
On the basis of the opinion received from the senior doctors of different treatment method we try to choose the most suitable treatment plan for a particular patient individual containing either single method of treatment or combination. This selection of treatment plan is based on
- Severity of complain
- Age of the patient
- Cause of the disease
- Location of the disease
- Depth of the disease
- Nature of the disease
- Condition of the patient
- Factors maintaining the disease
- Pathological reports
- Nature of the patient